Born in 1986 in Chervonograd, Lviv region. Ukraine.
Currently lives in Lviv, Ukraine.
He works in the traditional, non-digital, silver photographic medium. His exquisitely hand-crafted black and white prints, which he makes in his own darkroom, reflect a sense of refinement, respect for history, and thorough originality.
His work encourages people to slow down and be a little more mindful, as well as inspires them to help protect our planet. He is also interested in every little detail that surrounds us.
- Group Exhibition on PHOTO PORTRAIT of the Stepan Nazarenko Biennale 2019 (Ukraine)
- URBAN 2019 Photo Awards Group exhibition previews, in August-November 2019 (Italy)
- Kyiv Photo Fair 2019 group exhibition "offline" as part of uastreetphoto Group (Ukraine)
- Honorable mention MONOVISIONS BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS in Architecture 2019 (England)
- Honorable Mention MONOCHROME AWARDS in Fine Art Category 2019
- URBAN 2020 Photo Awards Group exhibition previews, in August-November 2020 (Italy)
- Honorable Mention MONOCHROME AWARDS in Professional Conceptual Category 2020
- Group Exhibition BBA Gallery Berlin with Photographs "Lady in Black" and "Road" (Germany) 2020
- International Photography AWARDS (IPA) Honorable mention with Photo "Grace" California (USA) 2020
- International Photography AWARDS (IPA) Honorable mention with Photo "Umbrellas" California (USA) 2020
- MYPH ART Graduates 2020 group exhibition (with projects "Clouds" and Fields" (online)
- PHROOM Platform publication with project "Clouds".